So I’ve seen this survey floating around in the blog world, and I thought it’d be fun to do since (1) I LOVE surveys and lists and (2) it’s pretty rare that I share info. solely about me (and not my fave little guy, Ethan) lately. So, for the sake of some balance, here we go…
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Koko Panda (Ok, don’t laugh! This is what the hubby calls me sometimes… long but cute story behind it. Will have to share one day. 😉
- Mama (you guessed it! Ethan has finally called me “mama” a few times! BEST. FEELING. EVER!)
- Koryn – yea, so I really don’t have many nicknames. Haha
- Twin – I have some friends/family members who still cannot tell my sister and I apart. Either that, or they just made a habit of calling me “twin.” Either way, I don’t mind. #LoveBeingaTwin
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Paid Intern for In Style Magazine (high school)
- Closed Captioning Coordinator for Animal Planet
- Door to Door Salesman (for like 2 weeks, after college)
- Actor/Model… I forget many don’t know that I was/am signed to a local agency and have had quite a few paid acting/modeling gigs. Nothing at all major, but still fun!
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Bride Wars
- My Best Friend’s Wedding
- Best Man Holiday
- Devil Wears Prada
Notice a theme?? Lol. Yes, I’m such a girly girl. I LOVE chic flicks and romantic comedies! 😉
Four books I’d recommend:
- The Five Love Languages
- Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust
- Jane Eyre
- The book of Proverbs (from the Bible)
These are basically a few of my all-time Fave books to read! I’ve read all of them a minimum of 3 times and the content just never gets old.
Four places I’ve been:
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (on our honeymoon)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (where we got married)
- Orlando, Florida
- Chicago, Illinois (for hubby’s 3rd marathon)
I basically, would LOVE to go to any or all 4 of these places again! When can we leave??? Lol.
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- On a beach
- In my bed, or on the couch relaxing with a book or watching TV
- Anywhere warm – it’s coooollllddddd today!
- At a really nice gym (like LifeTime) when it’s particularly empty. I miss my gym time/working out, especially when the treadmills and other machines are clean and free!!
Four things I don’t eat:
- Mayonnaise (it grosses me out for some reason)
- Can’t think of a fourth thing. Lol.
Four of my favorite foods:
To be fair, I included 2 healthy foods I love and 2 “guilty pleasures.” Who am I kidding though? I feel NO GUILT eating these every once in a while… all things in moderation! 😉
- Fresh salads with light balsamic vinaigrette
- Super mild buffalo wings with blue cheese dressing
- French fries or kettle-cooked potato chips …ya know, cause there’s just something about that fried potato. Yum!!
** And honorable mention goes to mocha frapuccinos – since technically, coffee drinks are not a food.
Four TV shows I watch:
Disclaimer: I hardly ever have time to actually watch TV, although I work for a cable TV Network. Haha, the life of a new mom! But when I do have some free time, you can catch me watching:
- TLC’s The Little Couple
As you can tell, many of these are discontinued TV shows, so it’s all about the re-runs for this mama! I’ve never seen (and barely heard of) half of the new shows that they have out now, like “Nashville” or “The Good Wife.” Ah well.
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Thanksgiving/My Birthday! No jokes here… my birthday actually falls on Thanksgiving this year! That’s right good food, family time & presents all in one day!!!
- Christmas in Florida! Excited to spend time with hubby’s fam…and hopefully catch a little warmer weather! Fingers crossed/prayers lifted!!!
- Hunger Game Part 3 (aka Mockingjay)… yes, I’m a super fan!
- The weekend! …but, I always look forward to the weekend because that means more time to relax and more time with my family! Cheesy, but true!
Now, it’s your turn!!! 🙂