So, I’m going to apologize in advance for my thoughts being all over the place today. It’s not that I haven’t put some serious thought time into this…
in effort to look somewhat like I know what I’m doing, I’ll just list it out. Yes, lists always makes EVERYthing better! 🙂
1) I’m loving my summer look at the moment!
BRIGHT colors, and a super tightly curled bob hairdo, i.e. get-up-and-go hair! I love the straightened look (even the times I didn’t necessarily plan for it), but being able to just run my fingers threw my hair and go, shaves at least 15 minutes off my morning routine. Annnndddd that leaves more time for running!
2) Yes, running! I am so super thankful for this newfound hobby of mine! I was reflecting yesterday and remembering when I first started and struggled to run 10 min. miles, and NOW I can run at an 8min. 30 sec. pace somewhat easily! Plus, I’m already looking into trying for a half marathon next year. The hubby fully supports it, runs with me on occasion AND bought me this…
nerdy happy reaction…
3) And now FOOD! I am loving eggs and cheese for breakfast… with ketchup! Yes, I splurge on occasion. 😉
THIS (err, minus the white bread and the sausage)!!! I will spare you my lunch – still going strong with my turkey sandwiches on whole wheat sandwich thins. Simple, but does the trick!
4) As far as snacks, I am LOVING Odwalla lately! Super yum!!
Has anyone tried this? Sooo good!
5) And DINNER has been all about the fuit, veggie and protein combos! 😉 We have a ton of green apples, so I decided to try a new recipe to incorporate them. The result was honey mustard chicken with apples and sauteed organic mixed vegetables!
So, what are you lovin’ this week?
Thankful for anything in praticular?