Please excuse my adult tantrum. This is kinda how I feel sometimes when it rains…especially on a Monday. Someone please tell the weather that it’s almost May – time for some sunny weather and May flowers! 😉 Needless to say, I’m feeling pretty random today so why not share the wealth randomness… Monday thoughts:
(1) It seems like I have a somewhat obsessive relationship with running. Midway through, I feel like I can’t stand it, I’m tired and just want to stop, but almost every morning I find myself back on that treadmill, ready to push myself a bit more. I did 3 miles in 30ish minutes this morning, which proved to be quite the struggle and yet, I’m super psyched to run the 10K this year and even more pumped to hopefully run a half marathon in CA next year! #NewbieRunnerProblems
(2) On a lighter note, I recently discovered the awesomeness that is French Vanilla capuccino. God bless the Keurig! Warm yummy coffee on a rainy Monday morning just makes me smile.
(3) Speaking of things that make me smile…Quiet Time with God! Nothing like it!! That, plus the Word from yesterday’s church service – “I REFUSE to settle for less!” (Scripture Reference: St. John 5:1-9). Yep, this is why I always strive for my best when running, or trying to achieve a goal. 🙂
(4) And speaking of goals, my final Comprehensive Exam for grad school is swiftly approaching! I have to carve in some time for a strict study-mode this week…and some fervent prayer!
(5) I can’t believe I’ll have my Masters in Human Nutrition this year! **Speaking by faith** Two and half years of hard work and a long time coming! Too Excited!!
(6) Have I mentioned that I also do a little acting, on the side? I sincerely stress “little” though. For me, it’s a fun hobby that occasionally pays very well. 😉 In fact, I have an audition for an industrial shoot tomorrow, so I have to also memorize a few lines! Nod, if you care!
(7) In other randomness, high-waisted pants are Awesome! You can’t Not look/feel good in them!
Can’t say I didn’t warn ya that this would be a random day! Let’s just blame it on the rain, shall we?? 😉
What are some of your thoughts on a rainy day?
Are you looking forward to anything particular this week?